2017 was a year of rapid growth for Common Good.
As our projects grew in both scope and scale, our team expanded to better serve the thousands of people across this city impacted through our Early Life, Education, Employment and Congregational Support initiatives.
As we look back, we’re celebrating:
- Job readiness training for over 800 unemployed people in seven different communities across Cape Town;
- Better teaching and learning for over 1100 pupils in our collaboration schools project;
- Improved literacy and numeracy rates at three further schools through our support partners;
- Research into the role that the local church can play in the first thousand days of a child’s life;
- Numerous resources, courses and events that have inspired and equipped Christ-followers to grapple with and respond to social justice issues;
- The growth of Social Justice Ministries in nine Common Ground Church congregations.
Download a copy.